You don’t have to be an Owner to shop at the Co-op, but Ownership can be so rewarding!
Co-op Ownership is voluntary. All shoppers are welcome at Tidal Creek. However, there are some special benefits that we offer to Co-op Owners.
- 10% off your purchase once every month!
- 10% off special-order purchases
- Owner Rewards: Cash Rewards Program
- Patronage Refund Program: At the end of the fiscal year, if earnings are sufficient, the Board can choose to distribute a Patronage Refund to Co-op Owners based on purchases.
- Owner Volunteer Program: Co-op Owners can earn discounts by volunteering at the Co-op and Community Outreach Events.
Community Partner Discounts
- Wilmington Yoga Center
- Coupon for one FREE class + FREE Buddy Pass – for New Owners (Renewing Owners are exempt)
- New & Renewing Owners – receive $10 off a coaching session with GRUB.
- Learn more about GRUB at thisisgrub.com
Make a Difference
- Invest in your local economy: Your equity share helps Tidal Creek Co-op invest in local farmers, producers, staff, Owners and our local community. Approximately 68% of every dollar spent at Tidal Creek returns to the community.
- Use your voice to create positive change: Participate in the governance of the Co-op by voting, becoming a member of the Board of Directors or serving on a Board Committee.
- Support Local Products: Our buyers seek out local products and work with vendors to help promote them.
- Buy Organic: Protect our soil, water and farmers and invest in a sustainable solution to feeding the world with the Co-op’s Certified Organic Produce Department.
- Become a Volunteer